Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Do AG custom AGOT for you if you ask?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member julliams's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 3rd, 2006
    Posts
    162
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Does anyone know if AG will mix and match if you ask? I have AGOT#21's hair but grey eyes. Would they do that for me? All they would have to do would be to get a Molly head and put #21's wig on it.

    I sometimes see ebay auctions where people say the doll was custom ordered for them and the colour combinations are unusual. I always thought they were fakies but maybe AG does custom for an extra cost???

    I suppose I could buy a Molly with a bad haircut and rewig her???

    Juliette

  2. #2
    GreyMyst
    Guest GreyMyst's Avatar

    Post

    You'd have to rewig. They will not do it.

    Lots of ebayers are confused.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •